Monday, March 23, 2009

Wala lang tong blog na to..



wala lang tong blog na toh.. update lang tungkol sa mga bagay-bagay. haha :D
^_^ I just finished watching episode 17 of american idol. It’s exhausting.. all the screaming and scheming, they never get tired of it.. nakakatawa lang yung episode when they were grouped together and they’re going to perform the next day ata yun.. kitang-kita ang competition. nobody wants to be the second-best. they all wanted to top’em all. Nakakainis lang.. It’s their dream alright i got that one. But please people, attitude! Mas masaya pa panoorin Ugly Betty..hehe

Kelan kaya gossip girl ep18?!?! one month na wala pa rin?!?! Grr..

^_^ I attended a lecture series kanina for my SEA30 class (I almost miss that talk I completely forgot! Buti nalang tinext ako ng classmate ko.. heeh). Japanese professors from Shizuoka University ang mga speakers. nakakatuwa lang kasi I remembered my students.. antagal ko na kasing hindi nagtuturo. Nakakalungkot..baka nakalimutan na nila ako.. I have this one student named Hideshi Takasugi. He’s already in his 60’s. He’s very kind and thoughtful. He would send me and my ex-roommate Ate yeyen books, pictures and postcards. He would constantly email me. Kaso hindi agad ako nakakareply so maybe he got tired of waiting. But one day I received a package from him again saying hello and there were pictures of children smilling despite that fact that they are suffering from poverty. Gosh! There’re just too many other people out there na in pain! I’m never gonna complain again.. hehe..

**What else?

Oh! So I’ve been thinking about my plans after I graduate. I have too many plans and I’m not sure what to do. I might work immediately and I hope I could get a job easily in spite of the job separation going on. I could study again for a master’s degree. It’s sounds tempting but I’m not sure If I can afford it. If ever I would be studying again, I prefer to be financially independent from my parents. Or I could take a break for a while. But, I don’t think that’s such a good idea..

Oh well, I don’t know.. I think I’m kind of afraid because even if I plan things now, I wouldn’t be able to do them later on.. Ugh! I hate planing plans!!

No comments: